Watching The World Wash Away Watching The World Wash Away

The atmosphere in this track is so haunting yet beautiful. Gonna loop this for awhile.

Fubaka responds:

I know, right? I've been doing the same thing. :P

News of the Dead (July NAC) News of the Dead (July NAC)

That voice.

I was not expecting something like this from you at all. This is a very nice take on the contest theme. The music is very unsettling. It's like the original Dawn of the Dead meets Silent Hill 3. I love it!

Current Score
5.00 / 5.00

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, thanks man. Had this old keyboard kicking around. Thought I should put it to use. My pod x3 can do wondrous things with it.

And as a fan of original Dawn, AND silent hill...you hit the nail on the head.

And then Cameron. Awesome of him to do this for me.

Glad you dig it, man. Thanks for the review!

(F) _Within_ (F) _Within_

Very nice!

What type of pad is this? Sounds very lush; almost reminds me of the artist Celer.

Paranoia:North Pier Remix(MP3) Paranoia:North Pier Remix(MP3)

Enjoying this a lot.

Very dark and brooding. Sounds like it belongs in a Silent Hill game. I think it would sound better if you turned down the background noise (20 seconds in or so) a little bit. Awesome beats; snare sounds fantastic. Akira Yamaoka would be proud.

5'd
4.61 / 5.00 (+ 0.41)

favorite'd

TheComet responds:

This is sample-whored old junk I made in Mixman Studio 2 :P

...I do want to go back and see if I can rip that drumline though

I ran(so far) away! I ran(so far) away!

Just noticed something.

Whoever votes 10 on this and leaves a review is a zerobomber.

music to enjoy cheese to music to enjoy cheese to

Mmm.

I loves me some cheese. The music itself was very beautiful and relaxing. I'm impressed with the production as well. You're a Pink Floyd fan for sure ;).

We should collab sometime. Hit me up with a PM or a message on AIM.

5/5 4.15 / 5.00 (+ 0.051)
10/10

spamwangler responds:

cheers- i am a floyd fan, i never thought of this song as showing floyd influences till now!

im always up for some collab, send me some ideas:)

Enigma of the Mind -DXR- Enigma of the Mind -DXR-

Very nice!

Not a very big trance fan, but this seems pretty well done compared to the other stuff I've heard. Aside from the bass drum tone, the production is good. Although I'd turn the leads at :53 down just a hair. I'll keep a look out for more of your stuff in the future.

9/10
5/5
4.23 / 5.00 (+ 0.081)

-Cory

Digital-Xcstasy responds:

yeah man good looking yeah!

thanks for the Review! and the vote! i will Remaster it soon and repost it

thanks for the tips and if you like Add us to favorites =D dont have too, but it be cool!

Summer Fall Summer Fall

Very nice actually.

I really love lo-fi music and I think this was done incredibly well. What kinda' mic did you use to record this?

Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz

Awesome!

This a great post-metal piece! Reminds me of the new Envy's "Insomniac Doze" with a slight Dream Theater influence.

Flames of Phrygia Flames of Phrygia

The Legend of Dragoon vibes.

When I listen to this I feel like I'm in the game, haha. Very moving for being such a minimalistic song. IMO, you should add a wooden flute part playing a little melody with some accidentals.

Suspended-3rd-Chord responds:

wow, you just brought up an old RPG game that I could never beat O_O now I feel like playing it again, lol. wooden flute melodies does indeed seem like a good idea. Thanks a lot for the review man!