Pokemon BLUE Pokemon BLUE

Best flash ever.

MessiahClock responds:

thank you sir.

Deluded Deluded

Didn't make me guffaw or anything...

It seems like you're actually trying TOO hard to create "different" flash movies.

The sleeper episode 4 The sleeper episode 4

Love it.

Definitely going on my favorites.

notorious responds:

Thank you for the review! I'm glad u liked it and that u liked it SO much to put it on your favorites!

Jimmy Eat World TheMiddle Jimmy Eat World TheMiddle

Pretty good.

You should've done a video for the entire song. Why'd you cut out the chorus and repeat it at the end anyway?

Trailer(1) Trailer(1)

Finish it.

I'd actually like to see this movie when it's finished. The characters remind me of Rayman. ^_^

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

Nice.

See, the thing is, people on Newgrounds don't really have a sense of humor (i.e. the people who failed to realise that you drew that poorly on purpose and that they are cock-suckers). Yes, it may be wrong to make fun of Dragon Ball Z (I think otherwise), but it's so damn funny and easy to do. I really did enjoy this (especially when he was flying and talking about how it felt like there's a gopher passing through his ass). Keep up the good work, and keep making fun of DBZ. Together, we can make people understand how shitty it is. Yay.

Man and Chimp part 3 Man and Chimp part 3

I like.

Good series. I like, a lot.

Moviefun: Metal Gear Moviefun: Metal Gear

Metal Gear owns y00!

I like. I like, a lot. I'll be sure to watch more of your movies, when you make them.

Don't Drink and Drive you Don't Drink and Drive you

Good Gods...

NOFX = good band.
Your muic video = crap.
I COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT!

Old Fart Tales Old Fart Tales

Heh...

"Ever since that day, I've wondered...WHAT THE FUCK IS A HOMOSEXUAL SANDWHICH?!" That's pretty funny. Keep up the good work.